Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please take some time to read our terms and conditions. If you have any questions please call 0141 638 4098.
1. If paying by invoice: a deposit of 50% of your course fee is required within 24 hours of booking to secure your place and remaining balance is required in full two weeks before your course date. Details of how to pay are on your invoice, if we do not receive this your place will be cancelled.
2. The remaining balance is required ASAP and no later than 2 weeks before the date of your course. Failure to make payment on time may result in your place being cancelled.
3. All cancellations must be received in writing to Inspired Cosmetic to the following address or by email addressed to Carolyn Fraser to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Inspired Cosmetic Training
Suite 23, 1 Spiersbridge Way
Spiersbridge Business Park
All cancellations will be acknowledged.
4. Refund Policy
- Less than 2 weeks before your course date, the full fee is due regardless of whether the delegate attends or not.
- We cannot change your course date.
- More than 2 weeks’ notice we will refund course fee minus deposit. Please note deposits are non-refundable (50% of course fee whether paying by invoice or credit/debit cared - paypal).
All delegates will receive confirmation of their booking and further information. If you have not heard from us 3 days before the course please email: email@example.com or call 0141 638 4098.
It is the delegates responsibility to ensure payment is made on time. It is also the delegates responsibility to ensure they are suitable for the course. We strictly only accept registered dentist, doctors and nurses on our course with valid and up to date registration.
(Valid registration includes GDC, GMC, NMC).
We cannot take responsibility of payments being made should registration status not comply with our terms and conditions. Please ensure your registration is valid before booking your course. If you have any questions please contact 0141 638 4098.
When we receive your booking form or registration information over the phone, we take this as a confirmed booking. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive full payment. Payment details and instructions are enclosed on your confirmation invoice and can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data that you supply for your registration will be used for a delegates list, which sponsors may have access to and may be used to inform you of future events unless you advise us to the contrary, in writing in advance of the course.
6. The vast majority of participants are deemed to be competent to gain their certificate. If your tutor feels you are not competent to practise by the end of the course you will not receive your course certificate.
Our course tutors have a duty of care and should they feel you require further training, they will withhold your certificate and you will be invited back to attend another session which will incur an additional cost. We also strongly recommend after you complete the course that you continue to keep up to date with training to further your knowledge and clinical skills.
7. Due to circumstances out of our control, Inspired Cosmetic Training reserves the right to change venue, speakers, programme and dates in the event of an emergency arising. Please do not book travel arrangements or flights less than 4 weeks before a course date. Inspired Cosmetic Training will not accept liability for any loses.